Customer Success Manager
Mautic is seeking multiple Customer Success Managers (in Boston and in Prague). We want team members who are proven leaders, who will help drive product knowledge and adoption for our customers, share marketing best practices and train customers in implementing marketing strategies across the Mautic platform. We need customer-oriented team players who aren't shy about rolling up their sleeves and helping our enterprise customers on a daily basis. If you're a problem solver and are looking for a place to make a big impact with your patient, customer-centric mindset, Mautic is the place for you!
This person(s) will manage the customer experience across a named list of customers, as well as meeting goals around customer knowledge, engagement, retention. A customer Success Manager will educate our customers on our innovative product and service offerings, set expectations for deliverables, retain customer testimonials, references, and case studies, and pro-actively support and enable our customers to be successful. We’re looking for someone who is a go-getter and can proactively engage with our customers. The keys to success in this role is to have an open mind, strive towards providing the best customer experience possible and to have an empathetic approach to the customer relationship.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders and users in assigned customer portfolio
- Work closely internally with sales, product and marketing teams to represent the customers’ needs for expansion and product enhancement opportunities
- Lead webinars and/or group trainings on platform usability as well as marketing automation best practices within Mautic’s platform
- Drive engagement, participation, and increases feature adoption across all customer accounts
- Proactively assess, validate and escalate, as necessary, customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Participate in building support and marketing campaigns for free users and/or paying customers
- Travel to attend face-to-face onboarding and business review meetings, as necessary
- Delight our customers
- 2-10 years of customer service or customer success experience, or equivalent combination of both
- Experience in developing marketing strategy, executing these plans, and/or using marketing automation solutions
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience in managing international customers
- Up to 30% travel and a willingness to work a flexible schedule preferred
- Being proactive and providing quick response times are a must
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects or clients simultaneously
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation/CRM/Business Software in the capacity of a user or support role preferred
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with account executives in closure of sales opportunities preferred
- Previous experience with an annual subscription sales model preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Join one of Boston's hottest VC-backed startups!
Apply by sending an email to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.apply now