Marketing Programs Manager
Do you want to get in on the ground floor of one of Boston’s hottest, VC-backed startups? Interested in telling a great story to a billion dollar market that’s ripe for disruption? Ready to help marketers solve real business problems? Want to do great work and reap the rewards? If all this sounds exciting, let's talk!
The Marketing Programs Manager at Mautic will play an important role in the company’s marketing efforts. As part of a small, nimble team, this person will be focused on demand generation efforts and will also have the opportunity to regularly contribute to other areas of marketing. Success in this role will be measured by the following responsibilities:
- Help lead demand generation efforts by owning program execution of digital campaigns like email, webcasts, advertising, social and lead nurturing to deliver quality sales leads.
- Analyze and optimize program outcomes in detail, draw insights and present results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and next steps.
- Make recommendations on appropriate lead scoring based on data analysis and input from the sales team.
- Lead the team’s efforts to optimize conversion on the website and in demand gen programs, including initiating A/B tests, analyzing results and implementing improved tactics.
- Work closely with the sales team to help build and execute account-based marketing programs to drive interest and awareness of Mautic.
- Become a subject matter expert in Mautic’s marketing automation platform to execute programs and help contribute to product marketing content for website, content offers, sales assets, etc.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 4 years of experience in digital marketing
- Excellent written, oral, and cross-functional communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and other marketing tools is preferred.
- Superb attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multitask while driving results.
- Proven curiosity for quantitative data analysis for measuring program effectiveness.
- Experience marketing software to a business audience is a plus!
- This role is located in the Boston area with occasional travel possible.
We like people who are hungry, humble and care a little too much. Mautic pays well, offers great equity packages and provides strong benefits. And we have a lot of fun while we push one another to new heights in our never-ending pursuit to improve the lives and results of digital marketers.
Join one of Boston's hottest VC-backed startups!
Apply by sending an email to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.apply now