Senior Product Manager
Born from open source and brought into the world of enterprise, Mautic is challenging the status quo and bringing a truly open solution to Marketing and beyond. The Senior Product Manager is one of the key positions needed to help make Mautic’s vision and roadmap a reality.
By collaborating across teams, you will be the essential connective tissue giving yourself and Mautic the ability to execute with precision, and bringing a focus that keeps us moving fast and ahead of the game. Ultimately, you will help ensure that Mautic continues to produce products that enable our customers to be the best communicators on the planet.
As a Senior Product Manager you will be:
- The CEO of your product spanning across the Mautic spaces from our customers to our engineers to your executive team
- Driving the features, functions and general direction of Mautic’s products from inception through launch and through adoption
- Standing shoulder to shoulder with company leadership, collaborating around messaging and communications with Marketing, listening to customers with the Customer Success team, and building stable and fast products with Engineering
- Owning and driving the overall roadmap and helping build the business
- Manage the iterative lifecycle of product development from requirements to product release, including:
- Concept, specification, scope, prioritization, implementation, user acceptance testing, training, deployment, internal and external communications, and customer success confirmation
- Collaborate with Marketing and Engineering to assess value, usability and feasibility of updates, features, and functionality
- Create detailed specifications to enable Engineering with the context needed to develop with speed and accuracy
- Identify key success metrics to validate changes
- Lead the charge with market research and back decisions up with data
- Champion your products internally
- 3 to 8 years of Product Management experience working with SaaS platform products
- Marketing technology experience a strong plus
- Technically inclined (preferred some development experience and a strong understanding of data models) and can work closely with engineers
- Ability to multitask along several paths, and rise to the occasion during peak times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to see the big picture and deliver solutions that are aligned with the a company's business goals without having all the answers and without permission
If you are the type of person that has a bias towards data-informed action and knows how to drive things to completion, then you will love Mautic. Come join us as we lead this massive industry through some amazing changes that are more than hyperbole.
Join one of Boston's hottest VC-backed startups!
Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.apply now