Are you a passionate engineer looking to be part of a rapidly growing organization where driving growth is part of the culture? Are you interested in working in an environment centered on both open source and commercial software, building products that allow people to accomplish things that are near to impossible to do with existing products? We are looking for a talented engineer who will be a critical member of the development team.
Mautic is a marketing automation and marketing intelligence platform. Mautic started as an open source product with a fast growing community, and now has a rapidly growing commercial arm as well. The platform is expanding, and there is an innovative roadmap for development over the next 3 years. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor. We are a fun, focused start-up with a collaborative and motivated team. You will be responsible for developing new features and functionality, and will have the opportunity to make a big impact at Mautic by delivering successful customer outcomes.
- Work as part of a high performance engineering team in its efforts to design and develop market leading marketing automation and marketing intelligence tools that solve end-user problems
- Write high-quality new features and integrations while maintaining UX and UI superiority
- Optimize query performance and application performance
- Adhere to established standards and procedures in coding and implementation
- Participate in technical design discussions and planning meetings
- Function in an Agile, team-based environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or related (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- Expert knowledge of programming and designing, building, and delivering software; PHP knowledge a plus
- Experience designing scalable, distributed software applications
- Experience delivering SaaS software, and deployment pipeline basics
- Self-motivating, Agile, collaborative developer who has passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Experience in common third-party APIs and knowledge of SOAP / REST Web Services and Clients
- Experience in SQL and approaches to designing and using relational databases
- Focus on customer/company success, and what you can bring to our team!
- Contributor to open source projects and experience with an open source community, e.g. Joomla, Drupal, Mautic, etc
- Knowledge of ReactJS
- Familiarity with machine learning concepts
Join one of Boston's hottest VC-backed startups!
Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.apply now