The May update (version 2018.5) of Mautic includes several new enhancements and integrations along with the resolution of over 15 bugs. Check out the descriptions below:
New Enhancements and Integrations
1. UTM Codes in Reporting
- Reporting will now provide more visibility into the source, medium, and campaign name of your marketing efforts
- The new UTM codes data source in reporting will allow users to build reports that show all UTM codes associated with particular contact records
2. Improved Click Tracking in Emails
- Links or URLs that are added as values of custom fields will now be trackable links in Mautic’s emails
- Users can easily link to that custom field’s URL by including just the custom field’s token in an email
3. Momentum Email Service Integration
- Users now have the ability to send email through a private Momentum account
- Users will need to set up their SMTP host, SMTP port and API Key to integrate with Momentum
4. Custom Headers for Momentum integration
- If leveraging the Momentum integration, it’ll be required to use custom headers which will allow users to track emails, view metadata and enable IP routing.
5. Campaign and Segment Performance
- Updates to campaigns and segments will now be quicker due to backend updates.